Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Church Nights

Our church's Christmas church night has been a family tradition of mine since I was 4 years old. I'm sure I performed in many Christmas programs. I remember my sister being the narrator one particular year. I thought for sure the part would go to me! Being that I could barely read, I think Amy was a better choice!

This year, Morgan had a speaking part, Little Glow, a little star with a big voice! She did an excellent job!


Merritt even got in on the action as a lost sheep named Baaaabra! She even had a short speaking line and showed no fear as she was lifted up to the microphone for all to hear!


Rumor has it that one of the local television stations beamed it up to New York City and they loved it, wanting the video of the whole program! I'm certain that some talent scouts will be calling!





The following week found us at Mumsie and Poppa's church's for their annual Candles and Carols. This year's theme was, O Holy Night! It is always a nice dinner and we always look forward to the sing-a-long and jingle bell ringing by the children. Our evening was cut short this year, due to the girls' play practice but we still had a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment