Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hey Jude, I love you!

Allergies and sleepless nights have left me feeling and looking haggard and reaching for more Diet Cokes than I had hoped!  As I finished up my lunch and headed back to class, I brought along my half empty Diet Coke can.  As I entered the kindergarten classroom, my favorite little boy said, "Mrs. Hughes, can you drink Diet?"  Not sure what he was alluding too, I asked, "What do you mean?"  A little worried about his response, thinking that I wasn't supposed to have a canned drink in the classroom, Sweet Jude replied, " I can't drink Diet because I am too young!"  He went on to say, "Aren't you too young?"  Whatever you say, Sweet Jude and I think I just received the compliment of a lifetime because I am certain I am older than your Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment